Two examples that are noticeable Tinder and Zoosk. In contrast to matchmaking services, online dating targets casual contacting and flirting that is easy its users. The users typically carry out of the search by themselves. In doing this, they are able to use search filters pertaining to requirements such as for instance age, location along with other characteristics.
Offline dating agencies or online bought tickets for rate relationship or comparable activities aren’t included.
The consumer base covers investing and customers that are non-paying.
- Apps and portals to flirt, talk or fall in love
- Apps and portals that creates matches centered on users location ( ag e.g. Tinder)
- Apps and portals that creates matches predicated on easy demographic requirements (e.g. Badoo)
- Niche dating, such as for instance portals or apps for vegetarians
- Casual Dating for the look for non-committal intercourse
- Offline dating agencies
- Speed dating or events that are similar singles
EServices Report 2019 – online dating services
Statista Digital Marketplace Outlook – Segment Report
Money Income Growth
When you look at the internet dating market in million US$ in %Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 2)